Is truly possible to validate a product idea before launch?
Questions from listeners, stacking your advantages, and more
In this episode, we answer some questions from MegaMaker members:
- Val asks: "I'm super curious about this: How much of starting Meeps was a "hunch" rather than a structured discovery?"
- Ben asks: "Validation, what are ya'll trying right now/soon to get a signal if you're onto something? Also, is there a "company-wide" donut Friday? 😉"
- Tom asks: "Yes, specifically user discovery: how do you validate that the customer has, knows about, and will pay to solve the problem?"
- Jon: "(From our remote work discussion in MegaMaker): I'm interested in learning how you work together. Pros/cons?"
- "Business ideas are observations paired with hunches." https://twitter.com/mijustin/status/1258879868952952833
- Join our waiting list on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/meeps
- Community Weekly: https://communityweekly.co/
- Memberful pricing: https://memberful.com/pricing
- Justin's spreadsheet for subscription platforms
- VentureBeat: Commsor raises $16 million to unlock insights from companies’ online communities
- Commsor: a list of all the community tools
- Community jobs: https://www.community.club/jobs
Find Josh and Justin online:
- Joshua Anderton on Twitter: @joshuaanderton
- Joshua's personal podcast: https://www.ramen.fm
- Justin Jackson on Twitter: @mijustin