Justin kicks off the weekly maker challenge. What's he's going to try to make in 7 days? If this podcast was Star Wars, the first two episodes would be "A New Hope" and this episode would be "Empire."
Justin kicks off the weekly maker challenge. What's he's going to try to make in 7 days?
If this podcast was Star Wars, the first two episodes would be "A New Hope" and this episode would be "Empire."
Start with something small and silly.
Update: MegaMaker just landed in iTunes! Please help by leaving a 5 start review at megamaker.co/review
This week's MegaMaker project: a burrito
Justin's goal this week is to make something that is both small and ridiculous. A burrito. Why?
- Burritos are freakin' delicious.
- I suck at cooking and wanted a challenge.
- I love burritos.
Why not take the pressure off ourselves, and create something just because it's fun?
Who sponsored my burrito?
I want to thanks these guys for believing in me. They were willing to take a chance on a crazy idea. Please give them your business!
- My friend Omar Zenhom at Webinar Ninja: the easiest way to create and run an online webinar (thank him on Twitter)
- Corbett Barr with Lifestyle Business Weekly. This is an amazing email newsletter for independent, creative entrepreneurs (thank him on Twitter)
- And the Green Lantern! Mike Vardy with The Night Owl Action Plan. This is a $10 ebook and audio course for people who like to burn the midnight oil (thank him on Twitter)
- Please review the show on iTunes! megamaker.co/review
- Sign up for the 2016 Maker Challenge
- Follow everyone's progress on live.megamaker.co
- Look at Justin's list of ideas
- Share your story: stories.megamaker.co
- A Maker's Manifesto