Justin kicks off the weekly maker challenge. What's he's going to try to make in 7 days?
If this podcast was Star Wars, the first two episodes would be "A New Hope" and this episode would be "Empire."
Start with something small and silly.
Update: MegaMaker just landed in iTunes! Please help by leaving a 5 start review at megamaker.co/review
This week's MegaMaker project: a burrito
Justin's goal this week is to make something that is both small and ridiculous. A burrito. Why?
- Burritos are freakin' delicious.
- I suck at cooking and wanted a challenge.
- I love burritos.
Why not take the pressure off ourselves, and create something just because it's fun?
Who sponsored my burrito?
I want to thanks these guys for believing in me. They were willing to take a chance on a crazy idea. Please give them your business!
- My friend Omar Zenhom at Webinar Ninja: the easiest way to create and run an online webinar (thank him on Twitter)
- Corbett Barr with Lifestyle Business Weekly. This is an amazing email newsletter for independent, creative entrepreneurs (thank him on Twitter)
- And the Green Lantern! Mike Vardy with The Night Owl Action Plan. This is a $10 ebook and audio course for people who like to burn the midnight oil (thank him on Twitter)
- Please review the show on iTunes! megamaker.co/review
- Sign up for the 2016 Maker Challenge
- Follow everyone's progress on live.megamaker.co
- Look at Justin's list of ideas
- Share your story: stories.megamaker.co
- A Maker's Manifesto